I am so excited about this! Starting earlier this year, 2021, I have decided to transition to online galleries for clients rather than USB’s! This is actually something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now, but haven’t had the time to dedicate to it, until recently! I was very particular about choosing the right platform, and I am very confident to say that I chose the right one! Here are few of the new things that I wanted to mention about why I made this change and why I was so picky about the platform I chose.
- Quality: First and foremost, I didn’t want my clients to loose any image quality during my upload or their download. With my new online galleries your images are crisp and clear- just the way they should be!
- User Friendly: This was a big one for me. I have a wide variety of clients who will be accessing their galleries- (think teenagers through great grandma’s) I wanted something extremely uncomplicated. Cloudspot is so simple to use, I’ve delivered dozens of galleries so far this year and haven’t had any clients struggle with using or navigating their gallery.
- Privacy: Also, very important to me was every client’s privacy. I wanted to ensure that each client’s gallery was separate and only able to be accessed by them! I build and create each gallery and protect it with a custom password.
- Shop: Possibly one of my favorite new features of these galleries is that you can shop right there and then. Here is why this is such a big deal: Up until now my favorite printing company could only be accessed by professional photographers! Almost every client will ask me where I print my photos, and I was always so bummed that I couldn’t offer them the same service that I use for my own personal photos and photo products. Now, you have access to that printing company! I am passionate about quality, color matching, and amazing customer service and this company has never let me down. I can not recommend them enough! (If you’ve ever gotten photos printed before and were super disappointed in the color or quality of them, you will really appreciate this).
- Ease: I’ve had multiple clients tell me that they loved their photos and had every intention of using them, but either lost their USB or just spaced getting them printed with life’s demands. I. Get. It. Honestly, life gets hectic and so much gets pushed to the side. I love these online galleries, because you don’t have to worry about misplacing anything, and you can order prints easily right there without having to upload again or find a printing service (although you absolutely can). Also, I keep each gallery active for one year, from the date it was sent to you. You will get a 7 day reminder via e-mail before your gallery deactivates. (I’m happy to reactivate for a short time, if needed. Just reach out).
- One-less-step: No more making time to drop-by (though I always love seeing my clients) to pick up your USB, or needing to pay shipping costs for those who are not local.
Step by Step on Gallery Access:
1. Under the e-mail you provided, you will recieve an e-mail from Ashley McKee Photography with a link to your private gallery. Click the black box that says “View Gallery Images”
2. A window will open with a cover photo from your session, click the white box that reads “open”
3. You will be prompted to enter a password on the next screen. You can find that password in the e-mail you were sent, under where you clicked on “View Gallery Images”
4. Enter that password exactly as written (they are case sensitive)
5. Viola’ your online gallery is right there on your screen
From here, you have a few options. Choose your favorites, or all of them, and download (click the cloud/arrow icon), I recommend on to a USB or hard drive for back up. Shop: You can click the shop tab on the top left of the page, or hit the ‘buy’ button on any of the photos to select your size and paper preference. My shop has both prints and products available. So feel free to shop around and put those photos to good use! Click here to read my blog on fun new ways to use your photos! I highly encourage you to get photos printed right there and then, while it is fresh on your mind!
On your gallery you will see you can select a heart icon on the photos to show your favorites. I love when clients do this! It helps me get to know you better, and learn what photos made you smile the most! Which, in turn helps me do my job better and get you more photos you love at your next session!
If you’d like to share your gallery with your mom, or someone special you may do so! Please remind them of all the fun stuff you agreed to in the contract, such as: No altering photos, no re-selling, tag or credit when posting on-line, no commercial use, etc . . .
I hope you are as excited as I am about your on-line galleries! Feel free to contact me any questions! Here is a screen shot of an example of how your online gallery will look.