I love reading these fun fact lists about other friends and business owners and I’ve had a few people ask me to write one myself . . . so, why not?!?
It was harder to come up with these than I thought but, it was fun to think about what everyone may not know about me!
1. My favorite music artist as a teenager was Michael Jackson (if you really know me, you are making a ‘duh’ face right now).
2. I’ve never been skiing, snowboarding, or climbed a 14-er (I know . . .)
3. Our first child was born in Brownwood, Texas . . . while we were traveling.
4. I wanted to be an author, ambassador, or psychologist when I was growing up. (0 for 0 so far on those, but i’m not mad)
5. I’m allergic to onions.
6. I love to cook and bake. But, baking bread is one of my absolute favorites. (I show love with fresh bread)
7. I always have a homemade frozen lasagna in the freezer. (I like to feed people).
8. My drink of choice is water, (real exciting) coffee, (or cawfee, my friends love to mess with me about my accent) with almond vanilla creamer, or moscato (at appropriate times . . . of course)
9. My Aunt is one of my best friends, we’ve been close since I could remember, we talk frequently, and have one of the healthiest, open, and honest relationships in my life (she’s pretty amazing and I hope everyone has someone like her in their life).
10. My husband served in the Army for almost 10 years. He’s my real life hero. He left for Iraq for his second tour when our first daughter was only 4 weeks old. (He’s home for good).
I’d love to hear something unique about you! Comment and share something fun!